Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Soil Conditioner Modification (Hydraulic Control Valve)

Heavy Chevy ยท 2021-06-09 20:31

I have a Bobcat Soil Conditioner with a manual bolster for the depth control; however, I want to convert it to hydraulic depth control. See attached pictures. It has a hydraulic control valve now that controls the left, center, and right tilt but I want to modify and add another hydraulic cylinder that will lift and lower the front wheels. Bobcat has one with that option. mine just doesn't have it. I called Bobcat today and they told me it would be $5,000 in parts. Of course, I am not gonna go that route but I just need the correct hydraulic control valve to be able to operate another cylinder and I can most likely figure out the rest.....would also like to get the specs on the same cylinder.

Replies2
  1. #1avmac2022-02-27 20:41

    How did you get along with that upgrade on your rake ? Have the same rake and would love to have Hydraluic depth control on mine as well

  2. #2damnescavator2024-10-20 19:35

    you would be better served to just sell that one and get the upgrade model