Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T-190 8 volt power supply

Mark Payne ยท 2015-07-01 18:04

I am getting multiple codes for sensor faults plus 47-22 for 8 volt power supply. If I check voltage at seat bar sensor , oil pressure sensor and coolant sensor I get 2.7 volts. Grounds are good, removed and cleaned battery ground, ohmed wires between sensor plugs and controller...all check OK. I have wiring diagram but it has very small and poor print. What else, besides the controller, could cause me to not get 8 volts at the sensors....or should it be 8 volts?

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2015-07-01 18:12

    Dunno about Bobcat, but low voltage on a sensor line usually means a shorted sensor, try unplugging one sensor at a time and watch to see if the voltage comes up. Low voltage will usually cause all the sensors on that supply to throw fault codes.

  2. #2Mark Payne2015-07-01 18:34

    Thanks. That would be better than a grand for a controller. I'll try tomorrow.

  3. #3Natasha Moreno2023-06-04 13:16

    Hello my bobcat is showing H4741. Can someone help me understand what's wrong with it or how I can fix this. It's powered off twice.