Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T110 (SJC) after market pressure sensor

TimmyD ยท 2022-08-13 01:31

Hi all I'm looking for aftermarket hydraulic pressure sensor for Bobcat T110 part number 7311544. I have removed the current sensor (which is located at the front of the machine next to your right knee) and the only model details I can match with aftermarket sensors is the 5PP6-26. This is the same for the image of the part on the Bobcat website. Could anybody advise if I can use any 5PP6-26 sensor or are the other details part specific also? If so has anybody had any experience with the after market sensors and are they rubbish? This is the sensor I removed This the after market They are identical otherwise.

Replies2
  1. #1Txhayseed2022-08-18 22:24

    Yep thats a pretty generic oil/fuel pressure sensor used in tons of stuff. Bobcat don't make it they use several different manufacturers to source parts. I would use what ever sensor brand you choose. No point in paying double or triple for a box with a bobcat on it when its made on the same Chinese assembly line as other sensors that cost you less. Thats just my 2 cents. Always reminds me of Callaghan brake pads " warranty on the box ".

  2. #2TimmyD2022-08-19 15:25

    Awesome thank you. I was confident it was the same however not 100% sure. There is already one on the way from Chine at a fraction of the cost.