I have a problem a lot of people are having with the tilt\lift not working. I have searched high and low for schematics. I have the normal 1706 code with the 3 blinks. All grounds are good and clean. have continuity on green wire 4410 from lift solenoid plug to ECU. The solenoid is good with 9.2 ohms, I do not have any power coming from ECU to the solenoid. I have stumbled on to one post about jumping the solenoid to test the valve. Can anyone tell me what the voltage should be at the solenoid, as well as where the 4410 wire receives power from?
12 volt coil. With the code active there will not be any power there. Unplug and see if code changes to 1707 open circuit. If all else fails tri iscocell.com to test and repair the controller
17-06 is BICS lock solenoid short to ground. As ozarkag suggested, disconnect BICS lock solenoid and see if you get 17-07 lock solenoid open circuit. 4410 power comes from the main controller (ECU), if there's a problem on that circuit it will drop power to it and sound an alert
I will check to see if it changes. Is it possible to pull 4410 out of plug to soleniod and use a different power source to bypass ecu.
Probably not. It's likely the main controller will see a fault with the BICS lock solenoid for that reason not allow the spool lock solenoids to release. Those are simple sophisticated machines, one could go through all the trouble of trying to "by-pass" the main controller when actually, it's easier just to find what's causing the problem and fix it, machine back in business.
Simple sophisticated, that is for sure. Definitely not looking to run machine like that. So am I understanding correctly than the BICS sends signal to ecu to power the 4110 output to the solenoid. Asking these questions with no feedback right now machine is outta d it has been raining pretty good here.
Do you happen to have the electrical schamatics or shop manuals that you can email?
I don't have a manual for a T190, just speaking from experience. The main controller (computer) controls pretty much everything electric on that machine. When you have the lap bar down and push the Press to Operate button, the microprocessor in the left cab panel sends an input to the main controller that everything is set and ready to operate. The main controller then sends a voltage signal on wire 4110 to power up the BICS lock solenoid and also sends a voltage signal to the spool lock solenoids. If the BICS lock solenoid is faulty (short to ground) it will drop power on 4110 and you'll get an alert. If BICS lock solenoid is disconnected or has 4110 wire broken, again, it will drop power and you'll get an open circuit alert
Thanks for your help. I found my problem. My head light gasket is in bad shape was getting crud down in the plug for the instrument panel. Cleaned out connection and fixed the plug seal. Now Im back in business.