Our pedal control T190 threw the air cleaner alert so I changed both filters. This didn't delete the alert, so I changed the sensor which also didn't work. I then decided it was time to take it more seriously and actually looked at the code which indicated a sensor disconnect so I checked the plug again and it was clean and tight. Where would I look next? I do have the schematic but I'm wondering if there's a common problem that I should head towards next. Thanks in advance.
Wire damaged somewhere.
Yeah, i'd love to know how to test for that. I looked up the schematic and the wire junctions in more than one place before getting home. Probably beyond my ability to figure out so my next idea would be to disable the light. Thanks.
Yes, after the wire disappears into a bigger harness it takes some dedication. At least maybe check the last piece leading to the sensor, easiest to check, and also one of the more likely places to have a broken/damaged wire.
Man, you nailed it. I pulled the air cleaner and the loom had been rubbing against the idler pulley and sure enough, the wire was severed. I put it back together and all is good. Thanks for the help Ozarkag!