Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T190 Aux Hydraulics won’t turn on

Caveman3 ยท 2022-05-01 16:04

I have a 2002 Bobcat T190 with standard hydraulics (not high flow) which has been working flawlessly for many years, until today. I connected to my Tilt-Tach and tried to turn on the Aux hydraulics (left panel), but nothing happened. The left panel light did not turn on and the right stick controls did not work. I power cycled the machine and noticed that the aux hydraulics lights flashed, so I know the light has not failed. I studied the schematics and can't make heads or tails of it as the descriptions on the switches don't match the actual panel. I made an attempt to open the left front panel, but it was stuck so tight that the plastic would probably break trying to get it apart. All the other functions are fine. I checked around the engine cabling for mouse damage, but did not find anything. All the fuses look and test good and I have re-seated the main cabinet cable connector(#408 I think) and the Left Panel connector. Is this controlled by the Control panel? Any other suggestions as to what has gone wrong with my machine? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.