Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T190 float detent on lift spool!

acisco ยท 2025-03-24 20:50

So, 2009 Bobcat T190, I pulled control valve to reseal spools, prior to this, the float function did not work, "left foot control forward". The guy I bought the machine from said it didn't have the function.... Upon tear down, I discovered that springs and detent balls were in place and not froze. Detent carrier looked good, all checked out. I installed the control valve back in the machine. I lost some sleep wondering why it wasn't working, so I ordered new spings and balls. Today I pulled the control valve back off and replaced all springs and balls. Victory at last, it seemed that the old spings were about 2 coils shorter than the new ones and the old balls had a flat spot on one side. Float function is a must.

Replies0

No replies yet.