Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T190 Hydraulic failure

Philosaw ยท 2014-09-26 12:49

I have a bobcat t190 with pedal controls and 2500 hrs on it. In the course of an hour it went from lifting and dumping fine to barely being able to do either. The machine itself moves fine. I took to Bobcat for a diagnosis and they said that it had a bad pump which put out 1800psi compared to the spec'd 2500. They didn't do a flow rate. They also said that the control valve solenoid wasn't working. I replaced the solenoid, but nothing changed. I don't think it's the pump because it seems that 1800 psi should allow it to function although not with full strength. I've now removed the hydraulic control valve and am about to go through it. Am I wrong about this? Also, I had no leaks, no collapsed hoses and no weird noises.

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882014-09-26 20:29

    you already posted this same question in another part of the forum. and you still have no idea what the pump FLOW is ?

  2. #2Philosaw2014-09-26 22:37

    Yes I did post it on another part but had no idea if people cross pollinate much here...sorry bout that. No, when I brought it in to bobcat and they did their testing no flow rate was given. My thought is that if the flow rate were drastically reduced somehow, then with 1800 psi one would still be able to function although slower. All hydraulic functions almost came to a stop in the corse of an hour.