I have a bobcat t190 with foot controls. I can raise raise the bucket no problem. My problem is lowering the bucket or tilting the bucket either way. It moves really slow. If I raise the throttle it doesn't move at all. So the only way to move the bucket down or tilt it in either direction the throttle has to be down and it only moves slow. Does anyone know what could cause that? I was thinking. the pump maybe. Any ideas would help. Thanks
How is the pressure? How many lbs? Should be around 2300 lbs, try a test I think should be the pump You can try to fiind some prices for new and used: https://supply.parts/request/create
Not sure the pressure. How can I test it? Through the aux connection? I also think the pump is the problem
If I'm reading your post correctly, you pretty much stated you can raise the loader arms with no problem, problem only with tilting the bucket. If that's correct, you don't have a pump problem as the same pump operates both of those functions.
Yes I raises ok. But it does not lower right. It lowers real slow along with tilting either direction. Only when the idle is low. Raise the idle and it does not move at all
If it will raise the loader arms with no problem, especially with a load in the bucket, you don't have a pump problem, you have a problem in the loader control valve. If that's the case, I'm not sure what is causing your problem, possibly a faulty solenoid valve for the auxiliary circuit, that will cause that loader control valve to do some weird things. Crewchief888 would know way more about this problem than I.
I haven't tried it with a load on it. But it does go up ok. I private messages crewchief888. Thanks for the help
Well, if it does go up seemingly OK, and assuming you have 'normal gravity' where you are, having a double-acting hydraulic cylinder such as they are would lead me to look at the Cylinder for a Seal letting pressure flow by the Piston, or Valve Block for an O-ring malfunction perhaps _ or maybe even the Flexible Lines for a restriction (like a 'flap of rubber' internally, that is folding over when flow goes a certain direction through the hose) _ I gotta think it is most likely a Simple but Hidden problem there. Please keep us informed here once you find out _ like many others, I enjoy trying to LEARN what makes things tick.. Good Luck!!