Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat T200

Ray Mofrad ยท 2022-07-06 18:27

Hello everyone, I have a 1999 bobcat t200 that was working fine, till I turn it off, after that it wouldn't start. when you turn the key in on position no light no gage movement or beeping sound like usual. I have been in automobile business for 50 years and believe me I'm learning new stuff every day. so I start basic clean both terminal and I had new battery replace it with the old one, clean all grounds open the fuse box remove all relay and fusses clean all connection and replace them with new ones, still noting, no ignition dead nobody home, before install relays and fuses i had power on all of them except 2 fuses on the right side of box, my problem I have manual that doesn't have wiring diagram, my question is the ignition power come from ECM or controller, and by the way I clean power terminal and replace 100 amp fuse I also fix wire from fuel gage which wasn't working. I was wondering anybody out there can direct me to something that I might miss, I just dont want to Micky Mouse it and run a separate wire to ignition switch.

Replies2
  1. #1Tommy Bondo2022-07-07 14:29

    Everything I've come across of that vintage the batt side of the ign switch is always hot. I take it you've already checked the ign switch?

  2. #2Ray Mofrad2022-07-09 13:13

    Yeah, there is two connections on right panel one goes to power up the panel and the other one comes from the panel to power up the ignition switch, none of them has power. this weekend I'm going to check the voltage on these connections.