Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T200 hydraulic leak

Jfeil5065 · 2021-11-22 18:09

Next question… I have fluid leaking in both front corners from my machine. It looks like it is right below the opening below the foot pedals. I was told the foot pedals do not work, so I am assuming there is a connection between the two? How do I access this area to take a look. Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-11-24 23:40

    If you have foot pedals and hand controls they are mechanical linkages not hydraulic. If yo I got a leak running to the front and its not obvious at the tilt cylinders you need to flip the the cab and track it down.

  2. #2Jfeil50652021-11-25 15:56

    Thanks for the reply, that is what I have been doing. So 3 hours with the power washer I can now actually see the the bottom of the belly pan. Probably 40# of dust, grease, oil, gloves, you name it. It looks like the leak may be closer to the center of the machine. I am still investigating, but it is at least fairly clean.

  3. #3MarshallPowerGen2021-11-25 17:49

    Depending on where you're pressure washing it, it's good to tilt the bucket so the water can drain out the back. We've washed them out, let them drain and dry overnight and (as long as the park brake is adjusted and working correctly) fire them off with the cab up to watch for leaks. With all the crud blown out and everything exposed you should find your leak quick.

  4. #4Jfeil50652021-11-25 21:50

    That is my hope. Still need to do more cleaning tomorrow

  5. #5Jfeil50652021-11-26 11:11

    Update Feet controls rusted, pulled the pin to release them and fixed, both work, yay!! Leak is definitely from the right side of the machine just behind the seat area, ran it and looked, but still have to keep looking.