A friend of mine asked me to look at this thing. They changed the oil pan, had the hydraulic pump rebuilt, plus some other general maintenance stuff. Im sure I'm not getting a full story but supposedly everything worked fine before. It has no lift and no tilt up, will lower and tilt down. Will drive fine without issue. I am getting a 05-15 code for low charge pressure. When going to lift or tilt can hear it load up like there it is deadheading but no lift. If anyone has ideas, pointers, even hydraulic schematics and wiring diagrams that would be greatly appreciated.
you might want to check that the auxillary hydraulics are not locked on(the hydraulics that would be used for implements)
Forgive me but how would I check those?
if you put an attachment on that would turn ...for example brush cutter or post hole auger If it wants to turn soon as you start the engine of the Skiddy then you have a problem
Did you find a solution to your problem. I have a machine doing this exact problem and have been looking for answers. Thanks!