So to make this short and sweet. The bobtach will open and not close. I can force the hydraulic to close by depressing my heel into the left foot pedal and it creates enough force to close it. I had this issue 6 months ago and I ended up replacing the valve block, spool valves, and solenoids for the bobtach. I replaced the hydraulic fluid and filters, (including the case filter) It worked for about a month and back to this same BS! The bobtach will open but not close unless I force it with the pedal. I am kind of at a loss at this point....suggestions?
***update*** I disconnected the hydraulic lines from the bobtach and started and activated the bobtach. During the open function only one line pushes fluid. During the close function both lines push fluid....I removed the piston, stem and coils. I cleaned thoroughly and pushed air through the orifices and reassembled. Same issue persists. Again this valve block was replaced only 6 months ago... Im assuming something is wrong in the valve block?
any updates? i got the same issue lol. thank you