My Bobcat T320 heats up after 30 minutes operating. I can let it sit at full throttle and it starts to cool down. I dont hear the Hydraulic fan kick in and it makes me think that the fan is not turning fast enough to cool the hydraulics. I read that it has a porportial Valve. Can anybody comment on how to replace it or check it.
Have you cleaned your coils? You have the radiator, oil cooler, and A/C coil, if equipped. The fan has to be able to pull air through all those coils and blow the heat out the sides. On my S250, the fan only comes on occasionally and shuts off I guess when it is cool enough. I think your T320 would have a hydraulic driven fan, but the older bobcats were belt driven. Might want to confirm what you have.
I have a hydraulic fan, cleaned all radiators. Not sue how to check the fan to see if it is set at a higher speed when it gt hot operating. As soon as it get hot i let it idle and it cools down within a few finutes