Hi Guys, first post. I am looking for something more robust than a small tractor. Bobcat was kind enough to bring out a T650 for us to Demo on friends job site. (My Kubota Tractor is now dead to me.) I have run a lot of large heavy equipment, but not CTL's or Skid steers. My Neighbor owns a few SVL95's and I had an opportunity to grab a scoop full of gravel with it, but that is a bout it until this bobcat came for a Demo. The T650 (fully loaded) is about the prefect size machine for me, and I enjoyed operating it. I did NOT like the door that always seemed to trap me in the cab. This maybe a newbie issue, however, yet another buddy said he absolutely hated the door on his Bobcat and now has an SVL75. In my soul searching I am trying to find the best machine for me. Factors would be: Functionality /Capability of a machine. (The bench mark is the ability to lift an ecology block.) Dealer support Cost Comfort maintenance resale So far the machines on my radar would be: T650 Bobcat 325g Deere (pending a demo) SVL75 Kubota (pending a demo) Our local bobcat dealer BLOWS EVERYONE ELSE AWAY. He truly want our business for both a mini and CTL. All other dealers don't seem to care too much about 100k+ deal and that is speaking volumes to us. Anyway, Looking for input from those with More experience. Thank you
No replies yet.