Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T770 2 speed issues…

Kevin Cohrs ยท 2021-08-10 22:41

2013 Bobcat T770. Was driving the machine today in 2 speed when suddenly it slowed down and went back into low. The rabbit light is still on but it doesn't make any difference if I click it from low to high speed. Anything I could easily check? Would it throw a code if something was wrong? Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1skata2021-08-11 19:42

    Check a relay, or solenoid?

  2. #2gwhammy2021-08-12 19:08

    How many hours on it?

  3. #3Kevin Cohrs2021-08-12 21:12

    3000. Weird thing is I tried it the day after and everything works just fine....

  4. #4skata2021-08-13 01:27

    Sounds like electrical issue. A warm relay or solenoid letting go.

  5. #5gwhammy2021-08-13 07:27

    I have had older machines wear the supply pump out that switched them into high. This was on the 863 series and it was usually around 2500 hours.