Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat V519 Front Axle Cover

ThatGuysFarm · 2025-05-13 10:09

This is on a Bobcat V519 serial number B3YH12084 the axle is a Dana/Spicer model 7285621. I am looking for the front round plastic cover that says SPICER on it. It looks to be held in with a snap ring, I can not find it. It got run into something and has a little hole in it and is leaking. Anyone have a source to find a part number for this little cover? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Samarskii_ma2025-05-13 10:21

    Try to use bobcat online parts catalog

  2. #2Samarskii_ma2025-05-13 10:21

    Онлайн каталог Bobcat bobcat.motoristam.ru

  3. #3ThatGuysFarm2025-05-13 10:40

    I went on the Bobcat online catalog. They don't have any exploded view for the individual parts, and without know the part number I don't get to far on there. Scrolled through all the picture for the "drivetrain" for the telehandler and didn't see the part, there's a lot of parts without pictures so maybe it's there. I found the entire front axle there for around 10K

  4. #4ThatGuysFarm2025-05-13 11:26

    I got ahold of a decent parts guy finally this morning. That plug is part# 6912626 just in case anyone else ever has this problem. Had to order it, so to be determined if it is the right one or not.