I have a Bobcat 723 and when you press the brake it should release the pressure to the drive and should be in a neutral mode to operate the controls. What it will do is when pressing the brake is it still will try to move when throttling up. No matter how hard you press the brake it will move. The brakes work fine just won't hold machine when it works against power of motor. Any trouble shooting tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dan
Bobcat v723 issues After some more trouble shooting I found a potentiometer on the brake pedal that I can unhook and get the same scenerio of equipment trying to move while pressing brake and throttling up. Bobcat moves and brakes won't hold under power. This is an intermittent problem. The reading on the potentiometer in ohms is .9 to 3.4k. Everything I have read it should be 1k to 5k. This part looks like it's out of Germany. Part number LM10/3M295KOM. Bobcat #6909383 Sensor Inching. Our supplier wants a crazy $400 for this. I found one for considerable cheaper.. http://www.pollin.de/shop/dt/NzI5OTU3OTk-/Bauelemente_Bauteile/Aktive_Bauelemente/Sensoren_Peltier_Elemente/Positionssensor_COLVERN_LM10_3M29_5_k_.html Does anyone happen to know the actuall mearsurements this is supposed to be? Thanks in advanced.