Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat x320 1997

cato vold ยท 2022-12-05 10:40

Hello I have a bobcat x320 year 97. I was wondering if anyone know the part# for the swivel seals? Or could i take with me the unit to a hydraulic dealer and get them to measure each seal,and buy them one by one?

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2022-12-05 12:10

    Good day & welcome Swivel seal, do you mean the swing motor? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2cato vold2022-12-06 10:18
  3. #3cato vold2022-12-06 10:21

    Thank you No its called swivel joint. The one thats distributing oil to different operations.

  4. #4uffex2022-12-06 11:11

    Good day If it is a part number you are looking for, try bobcatpartsonline be ready with your serial number. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5cato vold2022-12-06 12:40

    Thanks! It seems like there somthing wrong with bobcatpartsonline. Getting access denied. Tried serial# search on bobcat.com and it shows a 322 instead of a X320? Im confused

  6. #6uffex2022-12-06 13:40

    Good day First time I tried it worked I connected since I get the same error you must have, I get a link by using this one https://www.bobcat.com/na/en/parts-service/parts Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7cato vold2022-12-06 18:14

    Thanks