Machine suddenly stopped and was running fine for first time since dead of winter. I checked the lines where they attach to the tank, and see both lines (5/16 and 3/16) have whatever was on the inside of the tank broken off. What gets attached to each on the inside of the tank, and how do I "bleed" the line once replaced in order to get back up and running. I have pics of the top of tank and fuel filter area. Any help would really uplift my day like you have no idea. Hope for the best, as I am lost. Thanks, John
Here are the pics Top of tank Location 3/16 lines goes to points area Fuel filter pic I have purchased all new fuel lines, elbows, grommets, compression fittings, and fuel intake line and screen. Just not sure which line the screener goes on and how to bleed the air out after on this model. Thanks again!
The big line is the suction, and the small one is the return. That squeeze bulb in the last picture is the priming system. If you can't find a parts diagram, then look up the pickup tube for any bobcat, the tank design is probably similar enough, and it's a very common problem apparently.
Thanks! Thanks a bunch! Added the filter end to the new clear uptake tubing and bled her out and she started right up. Thought the 5-16 would be the intake, but nice to have someone confirm. Thanks Delmer!