Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcats Dig Depth software

52ironman ยท 2026-02-01 20:46

I have a rotary laser but have been considering the Dig Depth offered by Bobcat as compared to other in machine options. The Bobcat one is 4900-5900 +- Anyone have experience with this unit? or suggestions for??? The problem is finding reviews on this unit, or Videos of it other than commercial videos. I am looking for one with an in cab monitor not just one on the stick with flashing lights, and one with a reasonable price tag. Thanks:

Replies1
  1. #1smifwal2026-02-01 22:16

    You are taking about grade controls correct? If so it looks like a trimble system with laser catcher. I have the same laser catcher on my machine the monitor is different. The price mentioned isn't even a 1/4 of what I paid for mine. But it is worth every penny it speeds up production and you don't have to think about digging while you are digging Features: Depth Check System on Compact (Mini) Excavators - Bobcat Company Explore the Bobcat depth check system that accurately measures depth, grade and slope without the need to exit your compact (mini) excavator to manually measure to help you accomplish more. www.bobcat.com