Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bolt on extensions

Paver mechanic · 2021-04-24 19:42

We just bought a 10” and 2.5’ bolt-on extension for our AP1055F paver with a SE60V screed. It didn’t come with instructions. Is this pretty straight forward install. I’m only familiar with the D and E model paver bolt on extensions. This looks like a totally different design. thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2021-04-25 16:00

    A bit hard to look for info when you don't even give a Serial Number, either for the paver or the screed. There are a ****-load of Special Instructions for installing/adding/modifying screeds. I think what I might do is download them all and send them to you. You can then make of them what you will.

  2. #2Paver mechanic2021-04-25 19:50

    I’m sorry Nige. Paver serial number is TJ501156. Tomorrow morning when I get to work I’ll get serial number of the screed and the part numbers of the bolt on extensions we received.

  3. #3Paver mechanic2021-04-26 09:43

    Screed serial number JJ300941 10” extension 486-4622 2.5’ extension 486-4620

  4. #4Nige2021-04-26 11:07

    Here's the R&I for the Screed Extendsions. If you need any more info regarding the detail of Steps a thru f that have to be done before starting then let me know.