S# 101 720 05 2293 Have a fault code coming up at engine start. The code is 5091, which according to my fault code list is a slope sensor issue. The problem is my book does not define the fault codes for the slope sensor, all it says is slope sensor. LOL Does anyone have definitions of for the fault codes 5090 and 5091? The 5091 code is preventing my engine from starting.
Alright buddy, it's in tip reset mode Enter the codes. 5035 5034 5036 In that order to clear. Hope this helps.
If this doesn't clear it your looking at defective switch or broken wiring.
Thanks for replying Richard. I tried your advice this morning but the code is still popping up. The switch was replaced with a updated one from Bomag, and I can get the 5090 code to come up by tilting it over 45 degrees. I have checked the wiring for continuity from K11 to the new switch ( ignition ), checked the wiring at X3.23 to the switch, and the ground circuit. All checked ok. Still at a loss here. Any other advise? I am awaiting a call from Bomag Tech Service but that could be a day or 2.