Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bone yard for 185 cfm compressors ?

walkerv ยท 2016-10-03 15:58

looking for an air compressor bone yard have a 185 ingernsoll rand and a 185 sullair unit that have been run over by a landfill compactor , my engines and air ends are good I bassically need the trailers with coolers and radiators intact . any help locating such a place is much appreciated

Replies2
  1. #1Rentalmechanic2016-10-04 22:57

    Need to find you a utility contractor a big one. Those units are never maintained and are like disposable to them. I work for a rental house that repairs customers equipment all the time, usually see two or three laying in the yard i think the guy i did work for on there boom lift had leroys i believe. Would be a ideal place even check you local rental companie go by there dont call might see something on the yard .... That the guy behind the counter dont knows there

  2. #2walkerv2016-10-05 01:04

    I got the ok to fix the sullair at all cost. After I get the right parts book for it . Already have a couple hundred sitting in the cat shipping cart waiting. The Ingersoll Rand maybe a winter project for a back up unit. Even thou we only run them about 15 min a day.