gents, I have recently been task at my company to find us a 135' JLG boom lift. the problem I am having is I have no clue to what the hours relate to in age of the lift. we are trying to get our hands on something in pretty good condition but looks can be deceiving. if any one knows how many hours these things have in their life span that info would be great!
We had a couple that were around 6000 hours probably 05 or 06 and they were in awesome shape but we spared no expense on them because they made us a pile of money but in all honesty we didn't have to do too much to them just a bit on the safety switches on the envelope system other normal things like shims/ wear pads on the boom and axles because at that height you don't want much play in the boom. I guess it all depends on how well they are maintained. Most rental fleets take care of their stuff pretty well up here. JLG have been making the 135 for quite a while now and anyone I know running them like them.