Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bore Welding

vice ยท 2025-03-22 18:17

I am looking for more work for my bore welder. I get one or two jobs a month . Winter time sometimes maybe 3 jobs a month. Looking for more .

Replies5
  1. #1DDoug2025-03-22 18:27

    How far are you willing to travel ? Do you also line bore after welding ?

  2. #2James Sorochan2025-03-27 21:05

    vice, where are you located?

  3. #38V712025-03-29 00:56

    Any pictures of your work? Might help sell it!

  4. #4DeBangis2025-03-30 15:29

    Welcome to the forum.

  5. #5Welder Dave2025-04-04 21:16

    Isn't everybody looking for more work? Maybe you need to talk to some dealers that could maybe need bore welding. The other option is maybe you need to offer more services than just bore welding. I think it would be pretty hard to keep busy week after week just doing bore welding/ only one service.