I'm on a mission to resurrect a Hyster H60 P177 forklift with a Kubota V2403-CR-IT-EU3 motor. I have it running but in the process I broke an injector fuel return plastic tee and am having trouble finding the right replacement as the whole harness of 4 tees and hoses is a set in the Hyster manual and I can't cross reference it to a Bosch part number. Being this engine is widely used in many applications, I'm posting in the General Industry section opposed to the Forklift section. I figured it would be easy to source the tees but it's got me stumped. Here's a pic of similar set of tees pulled off ebay but I have no idea if these are the right ones. Description is 'Common Rail Diesel Injector Overflow Fuel Return Line Connector Mercedes 4Cyl" I assume Mercedes is using a standard Bosch injector so are these tees universal? The tee pops into the top of this injector and is held in place with a metal clip (hair pin) as seen above.
You can get the complete set up from Kubota 1J800-42500 Engine Fuel Overflow Tube for a hundred and fiddy clams. Or, any Standard SAE J20044 T will work like the ones you found on EBay. They are all the same. Mostly. Your mileage may vary.
@Coaldust Thanks on the pn for the Kubota harness. I have a $14 order for the imitation tees coming in next wek and if they don't work, I'll order the full OEM Kubota harness. This forklift is quickly becoming my swan song as soon as I fix one problem, another pops up. Getting tired of throwing benjamins at it only to find another time sucking fault... I'll update when I can.