Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

boss code

Catman773 ยท 2018-12-12 17:56

I have a 1999 773 f bobcat skid steer that is displaying a bo55 code, any idea what it means ?? Thanks for any help !!!

Replies11
  1. #1DIYDAVE2018-12-12 21:06

    Have you tried googling it?

  2. #2Catman7732018-12-13 04:49

    I have and nothing close to what my situation is.

  3. #3Ronsii2018-12-13 08:59

    Any other lights on? what does it do/not do?

  4. #4thepumpguysc2018-12-13 09:42

    It means>> U don't know what ur doin & call the BO55.. lol No disrespect.. its just that I'm havin a GREAT morning & felt like cheering the group up, at your expense. Lol

  5. #5Catman7732018-12-13 12:23

    Everything works fine that's why I was confused. Somebody told me it may just be saying "boss" for the interface system type, which makes sense.

  6. #6DIYDAVE2018-12-13 20:11

    Maybe its your deodorant, not working, and the machine is letting you know Just ribbing fer the benefit of the group, as TPG sez...

  7. #7Ronsii2018-12-13 20:28

    When I get problems that don't seem to have a solution I grab a hammer and make a problem I can fix!

  8. #8petepilot2018-12-14 03:07

    you just gave me a hell of an idea

  9. #9Vetech632018-12-14 06:55

    = "hold my beer" = "hey, watch this"

  10. #10petepilot2018-12-14 16:11

    took me a while but i`ve figured it out (its lettin you know who`s boss meaning --- i`ll run when i damn well feel like it)

  11. #11Catman7732018-12-14 19:41

    That's right !! They have control over us for sure !!