Hello guys, I posted about three weeks ago on what to buy deere of bobcat, had a lot of you guys let me know what you thought about the subject. Of course it was more of less split but did give me some good points to think about. Of course it boils down to what's there and at what price at the time. kinda like if you want a blonde but at 3 a.m. the only one left is a very fat redhead, you just make do. well today I out bid a little sob that ran me up another 4k on it but I beat him in the end, on a ebay item. I bought a 2008 325 deere skid steer with 113 hours on it for 21,100.00. yeah I am very happy with the price, hand controls, back weights the works. now I got to get my new baby home. home is in panama central america, and the skid is in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina R and B equipment. any idea's on the best and cheapest way to get it here. I think seaboard ships out of fla. but trying to see if they have a port closer. anyone know? or how a better idea? thanks..
This thread has some info - The skid should fit in a shipping container, even if you have to take the tires off to fit it would be the cheapest route.
Well you have the port of Wilmington NC and Charleston SC. They run container ships out of there.