Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bowers Roadrunner Mini Motor grader model 50

carnold1184 ยท 2016-06-16 18:04

Hello, I have acquired a Bowers Roadrunner motor grader model 50. I do not know the year model. I need know if anyone out there has any information where i can find operators manual. It has a VM model 295 diesel engine. The machine runs and operates great! I just need to maintenance some cylinders and hydraulic hoses. Any information is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Replies9
  1. #1Graderfan19812016-06-17 07:53

    Have you got a picture from this grader? Haven't heard from him yet.

  2. #2carnold11842016-06-18 22:27
  3. #3carnold11842016-06-18 22:29
  4. #4Graderfan19812016-06-19 14:00

    Thanks for the photos, looks interesting this type of grader, i have seen similar one from other brand name.

  5. #5carnold11842016-06-19 19:36

    What is the similar brand name?

  6. #6Graderfan19812016-06-20 13:57

    I give you some links where you find a picture / pictures: For example an older Mauldin version: http://www.uship.com/shipment/Mauldin-688d-grader/647132144/ Or Blastcrete: http://pollardequip.com/inventory_files/1980_Blastcrete_688D/blastcrete_688D.html Or Future 700: http://www.publiquip.com/DetG.asp?IdNO=1044274720

  7. #7Rowdy162016-06-20 21:14

    Alitec 747 or Gehl 747

  8. #8lgammon2023-01-04 22:41

    Does anyone have any info on a blastcrete 688d?

  9. #9Welder Dave2023-01-05 16:53

    You should start a new thread. This one is from 2016.