Hello! As an expert in the construction space I’d love to pick your brain on a software idea I’m working on.... The idea helps solve potential problems that can arise due to language miscommunication. (Particularly on site where many non-native language operators etc are working). It’s a “drag and drop” software that can create any material you choose (site induction speeches; safety protocol documents etc) in any language you need. Or even in "voice" format in any language... I’d really appreciate your input or feedback. This is a link to a very short movie, and you can leave your comments below. Any feedback, good, bad, ugly... it's all very much appreciated. https://www.site-lingo.com Thanks! /Russell Sweden
Welcome to the HEF. That’s a lot to unwrap in a first post. Interesting concept. I could see something like that being handy whenever my Mail-order bride arrives. Like a drop down phone app menu sim message with my preferred meal choices. Laundry schedule, pick up the kids from the sitter, feed the sled dogs, cleaning and so forth.