Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Brakes on 55 B Michigan

Caseybow ยท 2023-10-30 08:47

I am looking for part numbers and where to order a rebuild kit for a master cylinder on my loader. Was using it a few days ago, applied the brakes had air pressure but no brakes. It is leaking brake fluid between the master cylinder and air chamber in the front,(no back brakes). I am limited to parts living in Saskatchewan, Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1STEFANO2023-10-30 12:40

    Ciao Caseybow, hai il numero di serie del tuo CLARK MICHIGAN 55B. Regards

  2. #2Caseybow2023-10-30 12:46

    English?

  3. #3STEFANO2023-10-30 12:51

    Hi Caseboy, have you serial number of your CLARK MICHIGAN 55B ?? Air Brake Valve, are BENDIX E-2 , or BENDIX E-3. See File. Regards

  4. #4skyking12023-10-30 12:52

    he is asking you to post the serial number, so he can give you correct information.

  5. #5Caseybow2023-10-30 13:11

    I don't have the serial number for this machine and am unable to determine if I have an E-2 or an E-3 foot valve. Would this make a difference ? The foot valve is operating fine, it is the master cylinder with the brake fluid reservoir that is leaking brake fluid. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.

  6. #6STEFANO2023-10-30 13:17

    OK.