Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bridgestone 425/22.5 tires

Rooster75 ยท 2012-03-26 22:56

I am looking for some tire dealers that deal in these tires. I am in Arkansas and there are limited dealers in my area. The Bridgestone 844 is the best steer tire I have run on my dump truck but with fuel prices as they are I need to save where ever I can, but still gonna run this tire. Thanks for any replies in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1KeithR2012-03-29 02:05

    Im having same kind of problems in arkansas. Local tire guys carry china made tires only. I got a truck with 385/ 22.5 im worryed about getting a blowout. I have give up on local tire shops and starting ordering online. I'm running Bridgestone 844 on my steers and continental 385/22.5 on pusher axle.

  2. #2pafarmer2012-03-29 03:24

    Can I ask where on line you are ordering your tires. Same issue here in Pa. with these tires. I like them too. I am not wanting discount China tires for steer tires.

  3. #3KeithR2012-03-29 04:10

    I ordered off this site. tires-easy.com They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.

  4. #4KeithR2012-03-29 04:11

    I ordered off this site. tires-easy.com They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.

  5. #5firetruck dvr.2012-03-29 14:45

    Looneys or Fleet both in Little Rock do not carry them?