Two spinsters left a 110-year old historic citrus and olive ranch in Fair Oaks (Sacramento County) to the University of California who sold it for development. My friend Brad got to knock it down last Wednesday, with much style indeed. Once the homestead of a millionaire California family, the once-fine old house is not long for this world, but, indeed, it was ready to go.
Wrecking Machine coming down the Avenue of Palms Watch how Brad's bad wrecking machine marches up the Avenue of Palms, planted over 100 years ago by this millionaire family in a northern California sunny paradise.
Brad Gets Ready to Throw the First Punch--and it's a good one!
The Destruction Begins, and Continues . . .
Nice shots!
Greats shots as always John/wolf, glad you were able to make it out. My laborer Andy will dig the picture you shot of him. We have been working together for over 15yrs now gonna give him crap about looking old!
ddigger As I started down this thread, I thought that had to be your hoe. Not to many original 330's still looking that good around. Nice work, as always.
I wondered the same as I saw it in the first pic, then when I saw the thumb I figured it had to be ddiggers. We're a bunch of equipment nerds..:tong
Good eye men, and thanks. Its a sweet little job.
Yeah, me too.
Yep, Brad's hoe is quite famous, and its operator quite skillful. Hope to see that team out wrecking for MANY years to come!
I like the rake/grapple on the 963. Who makes it?
Good shots John. The track loader is a mean looking machine with the rake bucket.
I checked today, ACI. It works really well and seems to be high quality. He is waiting on his quick connect to come.
Thanks for the info. It's a good looking rake.