Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

brokentractor.com reviews

mbavers · 2019-09-02 16:16

I'm thinking of ordering master brake cylinders for my case 580 super k from brokentractor.com. The price ($115 each) is less than half of other suppliers, so I'm suspicious. Anyone have any experience with this company?

Replies14
  1. #1dozr2019-09-02 18:31

    Yes have bought parts for case backhoes for years 680h and 580 super they have saved me a lot on cyl packing and 4 wheel drive gears . Good people to deal with, hope you do too.

  2. #2mbavers2019-09-02 18:46

    Appreciate your input......thanks!

  3. #3Iron@Dirt2019-09-02 20:13

    have dealt with them some years past, for jd dozer parts. just like dozr said.

  4. #4mbavers2019-09-02 20:16

    Thanks; I just ordered the cylinders.

  5. #5swampman2019-09-03 09:30

    I ordered reman torque converter and shuttle rebuild kit from them for my 580se backhoe. Everything went very well, and I am happy with the quality.

  6. #6bobcat12019-09-03 10:01

    I have bought reverser rebuild kit and pump from then. Excellent service.

  7. #7mbavers2019-09-03 12:41

    Thanks!

  8. #8mbavers2019-09-03 12:42

    Thanks.

  9. #9partsandservice2019-09-03 22:04

    I am going to pile on. They are my go to place for case backhoe parts.

  10. #10mbavers2019-09-03 22:10

    Thank you. Aw, c'mon, doesn't anyone have at least a small complaint?? Thanks!

  11. #11Iron@Dirt2019-09-03 23:15

    nope, no complaints, we have a winner.

  12. #12petepilot2019-09-03 23:27

    had not heard of these folks before, looked them up, they have what i need for an old 580ck fact. forklift

  13. #13Vetech632019-09-04 07:29

    I have a complaint...………...no one has offered me a beer yet!

  14. #14bobcat12019-09-04 12:42

    Thats what I was missin!