Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Brooks Truck Show Cancelled

old-iron-habit ยท 2020-05-17 21:49

The Powerland Truck show at Brooks, Oregon was official cancelled at the board meeting today along with the ACMOC National Show the weekend before. What a bummer. I was planning on staying out bumming around for the week between the shows and get to see Truck Shops Mack. What a messed up year!

Replies6
  1. #1Truck Shop2020-05-17 21:56

    You knew that was going to happen. There is the possibility of next year though.

  2. #2Bluox2020-05-17 23:03

    You would have had quite a wait, The truck show was 3 weeks after the second weekend of the steamup . Bob

  3. #3old-iron-habit2020-05-17 23:16

    Really, Last spring on a show meeting they told our ACMOC show committee that we could not go on a large grassy area because they were having a large truck show the following weekend and they wanted it perfect for the trucks. I made the assumption that the truck show was the next weekend. I guess they wanted to make sure we stayed off.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2020-05-17 23:18

    With the shutdown being extended to end of September in Oregon we knew it was going to happen. Was just waiting for the official cancellation.

  5. #592U 34062020-05-17 23:47

    What hasn't been cancelled yet? I'm starting to run out of reasons to not check out of society at this point.

  6. #6Bluox2020-05-18 00:16

    That's weird the ACMO show was on the last weekend in July and the first weekend in August is the steamup part 2 and the truck show was august 15. Bob