Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Broomwade WR175 Air Compressor Part Manual

opal_miner ยท 2016-10-30 00:43

Hi all, I have recently become the owner of a Broom & Wade WR 175 Air compressor but I cant find a parts manual for it anywhere. I contacted Gardner Denver which sent me to CompAir (Australia), but no luck there. I have found a WR160 manual, which I am assuming they internally very similar machines. I have scanned in a copy of the WR160 manual and am attaching it, for anyone that may need it. View attachment broomwade-WR160.pdf Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated Cheers, George.

Replies4
  1. #1tupetsi2022-03-05 03:46

    George, You are a lifesaver. I bought a WR160 last year, and I couldn't find a manual anywhere until I found your thread! Thank you a lot! I've been wondering that where the compressor's dipstick is, but now that I saw it on the manual it seems obvious Have a good one! -Tuomas

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-03-05 09:10

    Welcome to HEF, tupetsi !

  3. #3tupetsi2022-03-06 07:12

    Thank you @Tinkerer !

  4. #4RedRover2025-03-19 03:43

    Hi opal miner, im restoring a WR175 currently, would you have any photos of your one?