Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Brute trailers

danielm ยท 2007-12-30 10:44

Anyone familiar with this company? Ebay ad is a bit vague and I was unable to locate a website. They are not too far from me so, I may have to go shopping. Looks good from what I read here though... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320199489390&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting

Replies2
  1. #1GaryKelley2007-12-30 11:24

    2 years ago, when I bought my 20K gooseneck, I contacted Brute Trailers. I couldn't wait the 8 weeks turnaround from them, as i needed the trailer ASAP. When I went out to OK to pick up the trailer I bought, I swung by their yard in TX. I wish now I could have waited, OR ordered it earlier..their trailers are much more superior than the one I got, which is just a stripped down model. After I spent another grand making it "right" I almost have the same trailer as I would ahve got from Brute.Which, by the way was $400 LESS than the trailer I bought.. I say...give em your business..

  2. #2thejdman042008-01-03 17:56

    i have heard good things about brute