Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucket teeth

southernman13 · 2020-04-30 15:56

What kind of teeth are these. I’m missing one. Also. This is a heavy duty bucket off a Deere 270D. Looks new really. I bought at a sale 3-4yr ago. It’s 45” wide thinking of changing it out with the 54” bucket on our EC290blc Volvo. Mounts the same. Just wondering I’m I’d it would make a difference digging stumps. It 10” difference not sure that would matter much. I have a stumper attachment but it’s for a 200 class machine. Thinking of adapting it to the 290. We have a lot of Stumps. Big ones 36” and down to dig. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Oh and it’s in Clay mostly.

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2020-04-30 16:35

    Esco style? https://ematerialhandling.com/mater...t_teeth/pengo_esco_style/pengo_esco_style.htm

  2. #2southernman132020-04-30 17:12

    Looks like that style. I don’t see anyway to tell what’s what. There’s no measurements to go by. These are like 5.5 wide I believe. Very heavy teeth

  3. #3Welder Dave2020-04-30 17:19

    Take some measurements and pics. to a dealer or ground engaging products shop.

  4. #4southernman132020-04-30 17:21

    Found a number for the welded on part. T802X400. apparently it’s a Hensley

  5. #5ktm250rider2020-05-01 13:34

    i was going to say Hensley as well.