Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucket truck

meadowmuffin ยท 2023-09-22 13:21

Bucket won't do anything. Not sure if it's electrical or hydraulic. There is hydraulic Pressure to the silinoid, not sure from there

Replies9
  1. #1Truck Shop2023-09-22 18:23
  2. #2cuttin edge2023-09-24 11:58

    More information may be required

  3. #3meadowmuffin2023-09-24 12:17

    Thinking it may be silinoid, because there is pressure to the silinoid block but nothing beond that

  4. #4mekanik2023-09-24 14:19

    What make and model? does it have outriggers?

  5. #5IceHole2023-09-24 14:41

    Solenoid

  6. #6meadowmuffin2023-09-24 17:13

    Telstar model A28D

  7. #7mekanik2023-09-24 17:46

    Do you have the manual for it? If not here is a link to another thread on this forum. The ever elusive Telsta operator manual (A28D) I was able to get my hands on them. I have them in PDF format if anyone ever needs them send me a message - they're yours on the house. Hi my name is Tony kulp I was wondering if I could get a pdf copy , I recently purchased a 1993 f350 with telsta A 28 D lift on and I don't have a manual... HeavyEquipmentForums

  8. #8meadowmuffin2023-09-25 07:15

    No I don't have a Manuel. Would greatly appreciate it thanks!!

  9. #9mekanik2023-09-25 10:42

    Contact the member from the link in my previous post.