Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Buckets???

mudman ยท 2009-03-08 00:52

I am in the need of a new bucket for the Cat 304. What are some of the brands that you have used with good or bad luck. Is there any web site where i can look to see what brand of machines use the same buckets?

Replies5
  1. #1bobcatmechanic2009-03-08 14:17

    i know work brau makes alot of excavator buckets

  2. #2I AM IRONMAN2009-03-08 14:32

    These guys have just about any attachment anyone would want. http://paladinlightconstructiongroup.com/product_detail.aspx?ID=554

  3. #3upnover2009-03-09 22:52

    Buckets Try Agway manufacturing. I have 2 of their buckets and they work great

  4. #4KSSS2009-03-10 01:45

    I have always had WB buckets on my mini excavators and I really like them. They are very heavy duty and hold up very well.

  5. #5Red Bank2009-03-10 20:27

    We were having a hard time with buckets wearing out on our mini's. I went to USA Attachments in King, NC and had them build one to try out. They are built with AR 400 steel, I ordered with wear strips and side cutters, 24" bucket. We were extremely impressed with the bucket and went back and ordered 2 more. We bought a new JD 35D to add to the fleet, that bucket did not last a year, I ordered another one for that machine. When the wear strips wear out, I get replacement strips from them and weld them on. They are about 10 minutes from my house so it is nice to be able to go to the "factory" and pick up whatever I need. They are a great bunch of guys to deal with and are willing to build whatever you need to do what you need to do.