who can help with info on a 10-b i want to rebuild?
What do you need? I have a hand full of manuals. Regards, Evan
probably any, can you list the manuals you have?
The main one I use is the Bucyrus-Erie Service manual I got from either Jensales or yesterdays Tractor company. It covers the 10B, 15B & 22B. Since my machine is a 15B I could send you the 10B sections.
I'm looking a vertical travel shaft for a 15B
i would be happy to pay something for the shipping and trouble you would go thru.
to pete2bc i have no spare parts yet.
10b I have a 10 B and need to adjust the steering clutch on one side Do I have to drop the entire drive assembly or is their away to drop one side to get the brake drum off and access to the clutch pack. On the ground it only steers one way but off the ground it steers bath ways. All linkeage and breaks are adjusted just one side is slipping
Robert, are you talking about a 10B dragline-crane-shovel machine??? they do not have steering clutches or brakes, they are sliding dogs and locks that operate on the cross-shaft that drives out to the chain sprocket on either side.
I know this post is a little old but, I got parts for my 15b at A1 Crawler and crane in Orrville, OH. Great guys and good prices. I know they scrapped out a couple when the price was high a few years back but I'm thinking they kept shafts like that on the shelf., Ed