YouTube - Bucyrus Erie 22B Dragline digging dirt
22b COOL! Sounds like this one has a Detroit motor in it. Where was this taken? at a show or ??
It was taken at a show in Northern NJ. Thanks for looking!!
Bucyrus Great! Come up to the Washington County Fairgrounds in Richmond RI. The HCEA Convention will be held in September. Plenty of old iron at work...They're gonna level a hill. Bring your video cam! Lots of action!!:cool2
That guy owns two of them. One has a Cat D-318 and one has a small Cummins.
Awesome!! I will mark my calender!
I have two, Bucyrus Erie dragline cranes. One is a 22b, the other is a 22bm. I am looking to sell them cheap. One motor runs. All parts are in tact. [email protected]
Sale Destiny, Try the Historical Construction Equipment Association's website. www.hcea.net That might be a better spot to sell those 22's
Great video. Keep up the good work.