Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Buddy Barry’s D6d Cat

King of Obsolete ยท 2007-03-10 17:05

my buddy barry has a new style d6d and need the blade pivot pin and bushing. of course we don't have the books (where can we get them). D6D serial #04X07935 thansk

Replies5
  1. #1Squizzy246B2007-03-10 17:38

    There is a parts book listed in E-Bay for $10: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...+D6D+workshop+manual&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=au Stuff like this I normally ring http://www.ploughbooksales.com.au/5.htm But they are Down Under and tend to be pretty expensive...although they are reliable and a good source. What you need is a few photocopies of the relavent pages from the workshop manual I guess

  2. #2biggixxerjim2007-03-10 17:44

    D6d??????

  3. #3Wulf2007-03-10 18:00

    new style d6d 04X... must be 25 years new eh?

  4. #4King of Obsolete2007-03-10 18:06

    yes that is new style compared to my 50 year old plus machines. thansk for the leads will pass them on to buddy barry thansk

  5. #5rino14942007-03-10 18:07

    I know that I prolly have a parts book for one in the trailor.