Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

BUILD SHEETS

Fairfieldcounty ยท 2020-11-11 19:55

WHERE CAN I GET BUILD SHEETS USING VIN NUMBERS? LOOKING AT PURCHASING A LOT OF MACHINES AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SPECIFICS THAT THE AUCTION HOUSE DOES NOT KNOW. ANYWAY TO DO THIS ONLINE ASIDE FROM CALLING A DEALER? THEY ARE CAT TRACK AND WHEEL SKID STEERS - ALL 2015+

Replies3
  1. #1Master Link2020-11-12 10:35

    If you have an account with a Cat dealer you can usually find that info. I think it's listed as delivered. James

  2. #2Nige2020-11-12 11:08

    it's all right, there's no need to shout........ It's called the "As Shipped [from the factory] Consist". Shows how the machine originally left the production line but does not reflect any changes that may have been made since then. You need a SIS Account to get the info. How many machines are on your list..?

  3. #3Fairfieldcounty2020-11-19 19:45

    not shouting my shift key doesn't work well sometimes lol - I have 2 more machines to cross off the list but I just called my cat rep and had him pull build sheets for me.