Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bums. The lot of ya.

emmett518 ยท 2021-06-26 12:17

See what you guys made me do? Rotten influences, all of you. Christine

Replies11
  1. #1emmett5182021-06-26 12:20

    And worse. I needed the batteries. Northern Tool had good pricing, and gave me a $50 gift card.

  2. #2emmett5182021-06-26 12:48

    When I prime this thing with the little black valve, how do I know the air is out? Or when to let go of the black valve?

  3. #3skyking12021-06-26 13:32

    it will make popping noises and grease will come out then let it go. If no grease is coming out you have some other issue.

  4. #4ianjoub2021-06-26 13:37

    I just found one of those in a house I did an eviction on...

  5. #5Flat Thunder Channel2021-06-26 13:43

    These things are the cats behind! I bought mine last year and it is awesome! No more monkeying around with el cheapo hand pump units. Now you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. Cheers

  6. #6kshansen2021-06-26 14:04

    Emmett, If I send you my ship to address I'd be willing to "dispose" of that nasty tool for you! PS don't forget to send battery and charger!

  7. #7Welder Dave2021-06-28 12:42

    Since you're speaking of bums, the sound will be similar to when you have something nasty going on with yours.

  8. #8emmett5182021-06-28 13:09

    So the moly grease has Metamucil in it?

  9. #9Tyler d4c2021-06-28 14:46

    It missteriously ended up in your truck too I bet

  10. #10ianjoub2021-06-28 17:33

    no mystery

  11. #11Tyler d4c2021-06-28 21:24

    Haha