Didnt see an off topic section so this can be moved if there is the need. thought maybe you guys would like to see my cummins getting a beating this weekend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwijF5FHHaI
nice:drinkup whatcha got done to her
At least the smoke blots out the sun and the video quality improves.
Very nice!
Nice!!! Your cranking 4g's out of it huh? So what have you done to the engine and what tuner? I run the Predator in my D-Max on the 85hp tune. Great for fuel milage and plenty of power. The 120hp tune puts a hurting on the stock Allison though. I have only done one serious burnout with it and almost piled it up. I power braked it up to 3rd gear and then let off the brake , well sir!!! That truck walked right up the road sideways and began twitching side to side , i was doing probably 45mph and had to start back pedalling to get it gathered back up and under control. I fried both tires a good honest 400' and it would have gone further if i let it but the steering is just too slow to keep control of the truck. And folks say diesel's aint got what it takes :beatsme.
I run a custom tune provided to me by my sponsor NADP. truck has a full built trans and motor with a custom 66mm turbo. Inter cooler titanium valve springs. billet push rods. balanced crank rods and pistons. ported head DDP injectors modified CP3 injection pump. 200gph lift pump. titanium head studs main studs rocker studs billet flex plate full billet trans triple disk tq converter stand alone trans controler. full roll cage nitrous upgraded drive shafts and axles with a detriot locker in the back and a true trac in the front. it lays 135feet of rubber in 4x4 on the drag strip and puts one hug smile on my face.
well i guess if we're doing burnout videos ...heres a couple of me with my dmax and my buddy with his dodge...stupid crap u do when theres nothing to do and beer is involed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtqdgSVxazk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKGgzOJVLI
Nice I don't do long burnouts anymore after seeing a powerjoke blow a tire and take out the whole bed side. So what do you run when you get it to hook up? That smoke sure cleans up good for only a 66mm turbo.
it runs low 11s on fuel when it hooks a nitrous run is coming up next weekend hoping for a ten second pass
I'm assuming the trans was built by NADP? Is the turbo a Phat shaft or a custom unit? I've been searching for a transmission...Not quite sure who to go with. I've narrowed it down to NADP,HTS, and ATS.
the trans is a NADP billet race xtreme i actually started using NADP after 3 ATS tranny's the turbo is a silver bullet from Industrial Injection that we put our own twist on. the smoke cleared so well because i turned my high rpm fueling down cause it wasnt needed for just a burnout
Since you destroyed 3 ATS transmissions did they still stand behind the warranty?
nope and it cost me shiping and rebuild each time plus the removal and install
JdmGrading have you check out Georend trans in iowa. Ive been running his in my puller for 3 years now. Cant beat it and the customer service.
I second a Goerend. Excellent product and service.
thats a pretty mean cummins you got there. But i think when it grows up it wants to be a V-8 kitty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ga04rcRYU 1250hp on a single charger 3408 cat
not the first time i've heard bad stuff about ATS trannys. sweet truck though.
Dualie, Brett's truck is cool and that v8 sure sounds good, but I don't think he's got anything for Nicolas Gagnon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlELmIC0rWc&feature=related And even he lost to this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nR4Nzv9awY Crazy stuff:cool2
and this is some vid of me at the 100 foot shoot out in Camrose Alberta. and i still drive this truck to sites a couple days a week with the roll cage and all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeP_qJ1-LQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvRUueyeDNo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvKduTBqa-E A land rover doing burnouts