I have a 2007 Deere 322 CTL. Today while knocking down some small dead trees it quit moving. Quickly discovered I had a hydraulic leak. A hose that is about 18" long broke. I am not up on all the parts terminology but it goes from the center of th machine (pump?) to the left side drive motor I assume. I got the pump side removed easily but could not get the other side off. I removed a cover plate behind th track and there are three or four hose connections in there one of which is the one I need to remove but they are all super tight and there is very little room to work. I spent a while trying o break these connections loose and can't seem to make any progress. Part of the problem may be my wrenches I can't really get them positioned well. Any tips on getting this off?
No tips on getting off, however make sure no dirt enters the system while you do this. No dirt!!! Also flush and clean the new hose before installation. Not doing these to things could lead to pump and motor failure and quick. Often when I get a hydrostatic pump and motor repair in the shop they tell me". A hose blew and it only moved a few feet and it quit pulling".