Has anyone purchased parts from Aftermarket Express ? I'm just checking to confirm they're a legitimate source. Don't want to be another sucker taken on an internet scam .. Thanks for your response.
The part I was looking for, is obsolete. Decided to deal with a genuine Deere dealer with it on the shelf. Even though a couple hundred $ more, I'm sure to get the part. Used a credit card too as added protection. Aftermarket express only accepted Paypal … Big red flag.
Looks legit to me but if they won't accept credit cards it is their own stupid fault. But if you really wanted something they have, usually you can pay as a guest via paypal and enter your credit card that way. Then you are still paying by cc and can claw it back if need be.
BK …. That's the whole point.... Web site LOOKS legit. But looks are not delivered parts. Good point about a credit card to Paypal. Thanks
Usually fake websites will not be at the #1 position in Google. Google sees to it that a scam is called a scam for the most part.