Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

C-15 acert injector trim files.

Tx33cowboy · 2023-10-30 15:50

I need injector trim files for a c15 acert. Nxs prefix. Can anyone help me out?

Replies11
  1. #1Nige2023-10-30 16:23

    All Trim Files are related to injector Serial Numbers so need those first. Even then no guaranteess.

  2. #2Tx33cowboy2023-10-30 16:30

    I’ll work on getting that for you

  3. #3Mason harris2024-06-10 19:41

    When your say injector SN is that the 12 digit number on top of injector?

  4. #4ahart2024-06-10 20:40

    It really depends on which injector you’re talking about, there are probably a dozen different formats used for trim file calibrations over the different engine families.

  5. #5Mason harris2024-06-10 21:16

    THX C9 in a 6R

  6. #6ahart2024-06-10 21:26

    Here’s a decent explanation.

  7. #7Mason harris2024-06-10 21:37

    Will cat give out trim files? Iv got ET and sis but dont have that service software files in my old sis

  8. #8Mason harris2024-06-10 21:38

    I have some trim files on my computer but really don’t know how to find the right ones

  9. #9ahart2024-06-11 06:37

    Pm me with your injector serial numbers, I can look them up

  10. #10Mason harris2024-06-11 10:20

    How do I PM you? Do I just start a new convo with u?

  11. #11ahart2024-06-11 11:56

    Yes